A traditional stone cottage set in a lovely garden with a summerhouse and beautiful views of the mountains and loch.
On the ground floor of this Skye holiday cottage there are two sitting rooms, one of which is filled with books. Also on the ground floor is the spacious kitchen with dining area which has a large window so you can enjoy that beautiful scenery. A shower room with shower, basin and WC is situated on this floor too.
The two bedrooms are on the first floor and have traditional wood-lined walls, perfect for a comfy night’s sleep after a busy day exploring the area.
1 x double
1 x twin.
- Enclosed front garden with wooden summerhouse
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV for DVDs only
- Off road parking
- Shop 8 miles, pub 1 mile
Coast 8 mins walk
Book and find out more about 77/78 Aird holiday cottage, Isle of Skye
To book or for more info and photos, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Isle of Skye. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations are available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do on the Isle of Skye
- Things to do on the Isle of Skye – Steve Millar and Blaze the dog
- Local tips: Katie, Taigh Ailean Hotel, Isle of Skye – things to do