Big Sky Lodges is a family run business which offers six warm and cosy, luxury log cabins in the Scottish Highlands, each one unique with plenty of homely touches to make it a special place. Wood burning stoves, original art work, stylish furniture and walks in the woods next to the lodges.
Whether you’re searching for a romantic break, a family week away, or just a chance to escape from it all, then hopefully you’ll find a log cabin to suit you. Set on 17 acres of traditional Scottish croft land Big Sky has fantastic views over birch woodland and open meadows grazed by horses and our famous Big Sky highland cattle. Ideally situated just ten miles from Inverness with its international airport, and near to Loch Ness, you won’t find a better or more relaxing base to explore the whole of the highlands. On the very doorstep is some of the most spectacular scenery in Scotland.
Inside, our log cabins are relaxed and comfortable, with wood burning stoves, solid pine floors, wood lined rooms, full central heating and comfy and stylish furniture. The log cabins all have three bedrooms with two or three bathrooms and open plan living with fully fitted kitchens. Whether you are reading on the deep leather sofas next to the wood burning stove or enjoying the evening sun on the veranda there is always a perfect spot to relax in.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in the Cairngorms, Aviemore and the surrounding area. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation in Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle
- Holiday accommodation in Moray Speyside
Plan your trip to Inverness and the Black Isle
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
Want to see more stunning holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands?
See our directory of holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands.
MORE INFO ABOUT INVERNESS, LOCH NESS & BLACK ISLE
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks - Read our review of our favourite walk books