We are new B&B inside the walls of a Victorian walled garden. Encircled by forest and wilderness, we sit at the foot of Beinn Dearg, a stone’s throw from the River Broom. We are on the NC500 and are only 15 minutes from Ullapool.
We have two rooms: The Vinery with its own private adjoining sitting room and private bathroom; and The Peach House with a comfortable snug and ensuite. Both rooms have super king-sized beds and both have views out across the garden and down the beautiful Inverbroom Valley.
Whilst you’re here why not:
- Walk the hill trails or tackle one of the 14 nearby Munros
- Relax on your tour of the spectacular North Coast – we have secure ample parking
- Cycle some of the breathtaking roads of the NC500
- Rest from your journey before taking the ferry to the Islands
- Explore the area and discover gardens; islands; caves; mountains; waterfalls; forests; a UNESCO Geopark; and a vibrant local culture.
In the Autumn and Winter take advantage of our Writer’s packages. Come and finish your manuscript in peaceful warm seclusion, surrounded by snow-capped mountains and beautiful wilderness.
Whether you stay one night or one week, we hope you’ll agree with many of our previous guests, that Braemore Walled Garden Bed & Breakfast is a discovery worth making.
Timeless Landscape 21st Century Comfort
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.