Corry House is a modern holiday home designed to make the most of the sea and mountain views across the Sound of Mull.
The accommodation is split over three levels with the living room on the first floor to give you a better view to enjoy. Even if it’s not garden weather, you can still enjoy the scenery from the warmth of being indoors sat by the wood-burning stove. There is also a double bedroom, a bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet and a study.
On the lower ground floor you have a double bedroom with direct access to the garden through patio doors. This bedrooms also benefits from an en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, bidet and toilet.
The well-equipped kitchen/large dining room with patio doors is on the ground floor along with a sun room and utility room. There are also two bedrooms on this floor. A double bedroom with 6ft zip and link beds which (can be a twin room if you prefer). This level also includes a further twin bedroom with additional single pull-out bed (for +1) and a steam room with over-bath shower, toilet and bidet.
- 1 x double bedroom with 6ft zip and link beds (can be twin)
- 1 x twin bedroom with additional single pull-out bed (for +1)
- 1 x double bedroom with patio doors and en-suite
- 1 x double bedroom
- Wood-burning stove – fuel included
- Full underfloor central heating
- Combi microwave/oven/grill
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Additional fridge
- High chair
- Two Freesat TVs
- DVD (small library)
- iPod dock
- Book library
- Telephone (honesty box)
- Large enclosed woodland garden with patio and furniture
- Ample parking
- Natural water supply from hillside
- Pet free of charge
- No smoking
Book and find out more about Corry House holiday cottage, Isle of Mull
To book Corry House or for more info and photos, visit the website.
Hoseasons Summer Sale now on
Summer Sale now on – Save up to £200*
*Up to £200 off 7 night stays and up to £100 off 3 or 4 night stays.
New bookings only for departures between 20/07/18 and 01/09/18, book by 28/02/18.
Offer applies to selected locations and accommodation types – accommodation only. All bookings are subject to availability
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Isle of Mull. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Isle of Mull
- See our destination guide to things to do on the island of Mull including how to get there
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download (available from Ordnance Survey or Amazon)
- Walk books – we like Pocket Mountain walk books and they have one for Mull and Iona but there are also other books available on Amazon