Dunvegan Castle Cottages are perfect if you want history combined with contemporary comfort. Rose Valley Cottage is a traditional white-washed stone cottage located in the unique grounds of the famous Dunvegan Castle on the Isle of Skye.
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
Now a 2-bedroom self-catering cottage, Rose Valley Cottage was once home to the castle’s butler. It’s located in a private and peaceful area of the Dunvegan Castle grounds.
The accommodation is set over two floors and has a sitting room and separate dining room and a well-equipped kitchen. The cottage has a a large, private rear garden with garden furniture which is perfect for outdoor dining and drinks. Younger guests will enjoy playing outside in either the back garden or the open aspect front garden.
- Oil central heating
- Electric stove
- Electric oven and hob
- TV with Freeview
- iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Open aspect front garden
- Large enclosed rear garden with furniture
10 minutes walk
10 minutes walk
Dunvegan Castle holiday cottages perfect for group holidays
Rose Valley Cottage can also be booked with Gardens Cottage, another of Dunvegan Castle holiday cottages. Gardens Cottage sleeps 6 so booked together the properties can accommodate 10 people. See website for more details.
Book and find out more about Rose Valley Cottage, Dunvegan Castle holiday cottages
For more info and photos and to book this cottage, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more holiday cottages on the Isle of Skye in our directory.
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Check out our Local Tips series where you can find out what Katie from the Taigh Ailean Hotel on the Isle of Skye recommends you do when on holiday on Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon