Join Hebrides Cruises on a magical sea adventure exploring the idyllic coastlines of the west of Scotland and the islands of the Hebrides and St Kilda. Every voyage is different, each with its own unique moments and encounters. Our two mini-cruise vessels are perfect for exploring remote islands and coastlines.
Elizabeth G accommodates 10 guests in 6 cabins; 2 solo guests are welcome at no single supplement.
Proud Seahorse provides more luxury and space with all cabins ensuite, with 4 twin or double cabins and one cabin suite with its own sitting room.
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
MORE INFO ABOUT CRUISES AND COACH TOURS
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more cruise and coach tour operators offering different types of holidays exploring the Scottish Highlands & Islands. Start your search right here:
More info about the Isle of Mull
MORE INFO ABOUT THE ISLE OF SKYE
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, holiday cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Isle of Skye. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Read our guide to things to do on Skye
Local tips for things to do on the Isle of Skye
Essential info for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
MORE INFO ABOUT THE OUTER HEBRIDES
- If you like walking, this is a great walk book – The Outer Hebrides: 40 Coast and Country Walks (Pocket Mountains) – this book covers Barra to Lewis and includes the Isle of Lewis. Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Uig and West Lewis region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- As you can see from the photos, there are some breath-taking beaches on Lewis and Harris and a few feature in our best beaches in Scotland: Highlands and Islands