A modern eco-friendly holiday home surrounded by impressive scenery and wildlife and only 2 minutes walk from Loch Long.
Highland Shores is a contemporary and spacious wooden lodge clad in Scottish-grown larch with accommodation set over two floors making it the perfect holiday cottage for a large family or group of friends.
The open plan living area is a great place to relax at the end of your day exploring this beautiful area. You can sit by the woodburner and lose yourself in the mountain views. You can also enjoy mountain views from the kitchen whilst preparing meals.
The eco-friendly heating system ensures this wooden cabin is warm and cosy all year round.
- 1 x ground floor king-size double
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
- 1 x ground floor twin
- Eco-friendly air source underfloor heating
- Woodburning stove
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with basic Sky
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Natural garden surrounding cottage with furniture
- No smoking
Book and find out more about Highland Shores, Dornie, Scotland
To book or for more photos, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels available in the area. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Lochalsh
- Walk books – we like Pocket Mountain walk books and they have one for Wester Ross and Lochalsh but there are also other books available on Wester Ross and Lochalsh
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download (available from Ordnance Survey or Amazon)
- Highland Shores is close to the wondeful Eilean Donan Castle which is well worth a visit and features in our article about places to visit in Scotland
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.