Luxury motorhome hire available year round from Highland Trail Motorhomes Ltd.
Well-provisioned, immaculate, top quality Swift motorhomes. All you need is food & drink. We can supply everything you need for the perfect trip. Minimum 4 day hires. Bike racks, dual fuel heating, hot water, shower bathroom, economical drive, sleeps up to 6 people. Small dogs welcome. Can accommodate Inverness transfers, rail & air.
Holiday accommodation in Sutherland and Caithness
Plan your trip to Sutherland and Caithness
If you like walking, check out Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
Local tips – get insider knowledge about things to do in Sutherland and Caithness
Local tips: Things to do in Northern Scotland – Derek Beattie
Things to do in Sutherland, Scotland suggested by Catriona from Culgower B&B
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
Plan your trip to Ullapool, Assynt & Easter Ross
Essential info for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Special offers for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Scotland travel: How to travel to Scotland
- Best beaches in Scotland: Highlands and Islands
- Can you see the Northern Lights in Scotland?
- Midges in Scotland: how to prevent midge bites (& stop midge bites itching)
- Do you need a passport to go to Scotland?
- Things you need to take wildlife watching