A cute little cottage for two with views of Loch Linhe and Ben Nevis in Corpach near Fort William in the Scottish Highlands.
The accommodation of this Highlands holiday cottage is all on the ground floor. The bright open plan living area has wonderful sea and mountain views and consists of a sitting area, well-equipped kitchen and dining area. There is one en-suite double bedroom and a separate basin and toilet (WC).
This Corpach cottage adjoins the owners’ house but is totally private. Outside the cottage is a private patio area which is perfect for enjoying the views over breakfast or a glass of wine.
1 double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and toilet (WC)
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- TV with Freeview
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front patio with furniture
2 minutes walk
2 minutes walk
Corpach is a small village just over four miles from Fort William in the Scottish Highlands. It’s location makes it the perfect base for a couple wishing to explore this part of Scotland
Book and find out more about Little Danescroft, Corpach near Fort William
More holiday accommodation in Fort William and Lochaber
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Fort William and Locahaber. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Fort William and Lochaber
- Fort William and Lochaber: 40 Favourite Walks is available from Amazon and includes walks in Glencoe, Glen Nevis, Ardnamurchan and Moidart. Read our review of our favourite walk books
- Other walk books are also available on Amazon.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download are available from Ordnance Survey or Amazon
Local tips for things to do in Fort William and Lochaber
Essential info for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Special offers for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Scotland travel: How to travel to Scotland
- Best beaches in Scotland: Highlands and Islands
- Can you see the Northern Lights in Scotland?
- Midges in Scotland: how to prevent midge bites (& stop midge bites itching)
- Do you need a passport to go to Scotland?
- Things you need to take wildlife watching