The Old Mission Hall is a lovely Hebrides holiday cottage in a beautiful lochside location on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides. This island retreat is ideal for couples with a king-size double bedroom with French doors that open onto to a private deck.
The single storey accommodation has an open plan living area comprising a sitting area (with sofa bed), well-equipped kitchen and dining area. A conservatory offers you a place to relax with a book or observe the local wildlife and also has a sofa bed. The king-size double bedroom with private decked area. The rest of this holiday cottage consists of a shower room with shower, basin and WC plus an utility room.
- 1 king-size bedroom
- Conservatory with a sofa bed
- Sleeps 3 adults only or a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children
- Pets welcome
- Oil central heating
- Gas oven and hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with Sky
- Ample off road parking
Garden and outside space
This Western Isle holiday cottage offers you two garden areas – a decked area with furniture
and a side garden with a lawn also with garden furniture.
If you’re interested in fishing, their is a great bonus as free fishing on Loch Cromore is available to you. Stroll through a gate onto a natural promontory that stretches into the loch and take a seat for a spot of relaxation or trout fishing.
There is also a private path for a little stroll in the evening before retiring to the deck with a nightcap to enjoy the peace and beautiful views.
1.5 miles away from Cromore
10 miles away in Sildinis
6 miles away in Kershader is a friendly cafe and a community shop
Book and find out more about the Old Mission Hall, Cromore, Isle of Lewis
To book or for more info and photos, visit the website.
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
Essential info for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
MORE INFO ABOUT THE OUTER HEBRIDES
- If you like walking, this is a great walk book – The Outer Hebrides: 40 Coast and Country Walks (Pocket Mountains) – this book covers Barra to Lewis and includes the Isle of Lewis. Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Uig and West Lewis region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- As you can see from the photos, there are some breath-taking beaches on Lewis and Harris and a few feature in our best beaches in Scotland: Highlands and Islands