This charming stone period property in the Cairngorms National Park is ideally situated for exploring the stunning countryside of the Scottish Highlands and the beaches of the Moray coast.
The accommodation is located in the Chapeltown of Glenlivet in the Cairngorms National Park where you can enjoy beaitiful countryside views.
- 1 double
- 1 triple room consisting of a double and single bed and
- 1 generous single on the ground floor
Lovely enclosed garden with several seating areas.
- Flatscreen TV with SkyTV and integrated DVD
- Electric double oven and gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
Hoseasons Summer Sale now on
Summer Sale now on – Save up to £200*
*Up to £200 off 7 night stays and up to £100 off 3 or 4 night stays.
New bookings only for departures between 20/07/18 and 01/09/18, book by 28/02/18.
Offer applies to selected locations and accommodation types – accommodation only. All bookings are subject to availability
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in the Cairngorms and Aviemore. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Cairngorms National Park
- Aviemore and the Cairngorms: 40 Shorter Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Cairngorms National Park from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips from Andi at the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre
Andi, a herder at the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre, shares her top tips for what to see and things to do in Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park plus some gorgeous reindeer photos.