This charming stone period property in the Cairngorms National Park is ideally situated for exploring the stunning countryside of the Scottish Highlands and the beaches of the Moray coast.
The accommodation is located in the Chapeltown of Glenlivet in the Cairngorms National Park where you can enjoy beaitiful countryside views.
- 1 double
- 1 triple room consisting of a double and single bed and
- 1 generous single on the ground floor
Lovely enclosed garden with several seating areas.
- Flatscreen TV with SkyTV and integrated DVD
- Electric double oven and gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in the Cairngorms and Aviemore. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Cairngorms National Park
- Aviemore and the Cairngorms: 40 Shorter Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Cairngorms National Park from Ordnance Survey and Amazon