Rhumhor Holiday Lodge is a stunning Four Star Victorian house on the shore of Loch Goil, in the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Just over an hour from Glasgow airport it has beautiful loch and mountian views and is a spacious and elegant house where you can enjoy a relaxing holiday with family and friends. Enjoy your own lochside lawn and the unique family room with its pool table.
- Drawing Room with loch views, log burner and large comfy sofas
- Dining Room overlooking the loch
- Family Room with pool table, three sofas, TV & DVD player
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridges, freezer, hob and oven
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor family bathroom
Bedrooms – 5
- Ground floor bedroom with king sized four poster bed
- Double bedroom with loch views
- Double bedroom with turret and loch / mountain views
- Twin bedroom with loch views
- Single bedroom with garden view
There are lawned gardens to the side and front of house and a lawned area next to the loch. Outside the family room is a decked area with picnic tables and there is another picnic table on the loch-side lawn.
Facilities at Rhumhor Holiday Lodge
Dog allowed (with prior discussion)
Parking for up to 5 cars
Rhumhor Holiday Lodge has been rated 4 Star by Visit Scotland and its location, Loch Goil, is often described as the hidden gem in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.