Do you want seclusion and peace but also like to be not too far from a town? Roegnster is a stone holiday cottage with expansive views over the Caithness countryside. Despite it's feeling of seclusion you are only a few miles from Castletown near Thurso.
Situated on a long private driveway, this traditional single-storey cottage has original flagstone floors, a lounge with dining area and a kitchen. Couples and families will love the privacy and large garden.
- 1 double
- 1 twin room
Garden & outside space
The cottage is surrounded by a large enclosed garden which is good for small children. The garden has a selection of benches so whatever time of day you can sit in the sun, or find a shady spot if you prefer.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the large storage shed where bicycles, fishing rods, kayaks and other equipment can be safely stored.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Electric oven and hob
- washing machine
- TV with Freeview,
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Bike storage Nearest shop
Plan your trip to Caithness
- Caithness & Sutherland 40 Coast & Country Walks Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download various combinations available for the Wick and Caithness area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon