Do you want seclusion and peace but also like to be not too far from a town? Roegnster is a stone holiday cottage with expansive views over the Caithness countryside. Despite it’s feeling of seclusion you are only a few miles from Castletown near Thurso.
Situated on a long private driveway, this traditional single-storey cottage has original flagstone floors, a lounge with dining area and a kitchen. Couples and families will love the privacy and large garden.
- 1 double
- 1 twin room
Garden & outside space
The cottage is surrounded by a large enclosed garden which is good for small children. The garden has a selection of benches so whatever time of day you can sit in the sun, or find a shady spot if you prefer.
Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the large storage shed where bicycles, fishing rods, kayaks and other equipment can be safely stored.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Electric oven and hob
- washing machine
- TV with Freeview,
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Bike storage Nearest shop
Book and find out more about Roegnster, Caithness
For more info and photos or to book this secluded self-catering holiday cottage in Caithness, visit the website.
Plan your trip to Caithness
- Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Wick and Caithness area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for your holiday in Caithness & Sutherland
- Local tips: Lisa Weller, Haven House Art, Wick, Caithness, Scotland
- Local tips: What to do in Wick, Caithness – Ellie, Mackays Hotel
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
More info: Sutherland Caithness
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Sutherland and Caithness. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Sutherland
- If you like walking, check out Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Kinlochbervie region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do in Sutherland
- Things to do in Sutherland, Scotland suggested by Catriona from Culgower B&B