Cosy, first-floor apartment in a peaceful location with views over the open famland and countryside.
This bright apartment is on the first floor and has a superking-size bed, open plan sitting room with dining area and sofa bed, kitchen and shower room. From many of the windows you can enjoy the views across the Caithness countryside.
Although the apartment is next to the owner’s own home, you have total privacy as the apartment has its own entrance hall and stairs.
If you want to go fishing, you can store your rods in the garage.
1 x super king-size double bedroom (zip/link or twin)
1 x sofa bed in sitting room
Garden & outside space
There is a shared garden with a seating area where you can enjoy the peace and countryside views.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Electric oven and hob
- TV with Freeview
- Bike storage
Stemster Schoolhouse Apartment is situated only three miles from Halkirk with its facilities and seven miles from the larger town of Thurso in Caithness. The Caithness coast is only a short drive away.
Book and find out more about Stemster Schoolhouse Apartment, Halkirk, near Thurso, Caithness
Visit the website for more info and to book Stemster Schoolhouse Apartment.
Plan a trip to Caithness
- Get a walk book: Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Halkirk and Thurso, Caithness area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Read Local tips: Lisa Weller, Haven House Art, Wick, Caithness, Scotland
- Read Local tips: What to do in Wick, Caithness – Ellie, Mackays Hotel
- Find somewhere else to stay in Caithness in our directory
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
More info: Sutherland Caithness
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Sutherland and Caithness. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Sutherland
- If you like walking, check out Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Kinlochbervie region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do in Sutherland
- Things to do in Sutherland, Scotland suggested by Catriona from Culgower B&B