Marine Cottage is situated on the edge of the village of Strontian on the Ardnamurchan peninsula and has stunning views of Loch Sunart and the mountains beyond.
- 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 ground floor king-size double
- 2 x twin
Marine Cottage is a modern and spacious detached cottage for 8 people. The open plan living area consists of a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. The light and airy sitting room benefits from floor to ceiling windows so you can enjoy the views to Loch Sunart (a sea loch) and the mountains.
There is a large double bedroom on the ground floor which is useful if any of your party have mobility issues. The first floor contains three bedrooms and one has en-suite facilities.
The family bathroom is on the first floor and the ground floor has a shower room.
Sit back and relax with a book or just gaze at the amazing views and wildlife. Watch deer on the hills and keep your eyes peeled for pine martens.
- Solid fuel central heating from stove
- Water heated by stove, solar panel or oil boiler
- Electric range cooker
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with Sky
- DVD, CD, iPod dock
- Selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden and enclosed front lawned garden with furniture
10 minutes walk
10 minutes walk
Book and find out more about Marine Cottage, Strontian, Scotland
Plan your trip to Strontian and the Ardnamurchan peninsula
We recommend the restaurant at the Ariundle Centre which offers delicious home-cooked food made with local produce and also sells fresh bread
More holiday accommodation options near Strontian, Scotland
- Staffa - log cabin in Strontian sleeping 4 and enjoying views of Loch Sunart and the hills