The Whitehouse is a fantastic large holiday cottage with a garden to match. It’s only 5 minutes walk away from the coast and just 3 miles from the village of Poolewe.
The spacious open plan living area on the first floor living area has open views. On this floor there is a seating area with a woodburner, a kitchen, dining area, a bedroom and family bathroom.
The other three bedrooms are on the ground floor along with a ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- 1 x first floor super king-size double (zip/link can be twin on request)
- 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link can be super king-size double on request)
- 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x ground floor twin.
This holiday cottage benefits from a lovely 5-acre arboretum and natural water garden. Seating areas and garden furniture mean you can relax outside and enjoy the ponds and streams.
The north-west Highlands of Scotland boast some of the most stunning scenery from the Torridon mountains to incredible beaches. There is also incredible wildlife including eagles, otters, whales and dolphins. We recommend taking a boat trip from the nearby village of Gairloch.
Local resident, Christine, who makes delicious sweet treats as the Sugar Croft Faerie, gives you ideas of places to visit in Wester Ross.
- Eco-friendly air source heating
- Woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with FreeSat, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Bike and kayak storage
Book and find out more about The Whitehouse, Poolewe, near Gairloch
For more info and photos or to book The Whitehouse, visit the website.