Aurae is one of two luxury holiday lodges located on a private road in the Scottish Highlands. These wooden lodges are in a peaceful countryside location but only 9 miles from the amenities and attractions of Inverness.
The outside space of these wooden cabins is a real feature. Each lodge has its own 6-person barrel sauna and a large luxurious hot tub on the private decked area outside from which you can enjoy the views to the Black Isle and Ben Wyvis.
Music lovers will be impressed with the surround sound music system which covers the whole house plus the outside decked area. Start compiling your “relaxing in the spa” playlist now!
Inside the accommodation is laid out over two floors and floor-to-ceiling windows mean you can make the most of the views even when you’re indoors.
The open plan living area consists of a sitting area, kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area. There is also a bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC, a changing room with basin and WC plus a utility room.
A mezzanine upper floor overlooks the living space, and a beamed cathedral ceiling gives the lodge a light, airy feel.
Four bedrooms with TV:
- 2 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
- Front decked area with hot tub and 6-person barrel sauna, side decked area with furniture
- Wood pellet eco-friendly heating with underground heating on ground floor
- 5 x TVs (one 50″) with Freeview HD
- Surround sound system inc. external speakers
- Digital radio
- iPod dock
- PlayStation 3
- Electric oven and hob
- Wine cooler
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Ample off road parking
Book and find out more about Aurae,Blue Sky holiday lodges, with hot tub and sauna, near Inverness
For more info and photos or to book, visit the website.
Want more holiday accommodation with a hot tub or sauna?
Hoseasons Summer Sale now on
Summer Sale now on – Save up to £200*
*Up to £200 off 7 night stays and up to £100 off 3 or 4 night stays.
New bookings only for departures between 20/07/18 and 01/09/18, book by 28/02/18.
Offer applies to selected locations and accommodation types – accommodation only. All bookings are subject to availability
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle area. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
Local tips – get insider knowledge on what to do in Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle
Read wildlife photographer and WDC Field Officer Charlie Phillips’ tips on things to do in the Inverness and Black Isle area