Kessock Highland Lodges are luxurious holiday lodges with outdoor hot tubs where you can enjoy views over the surrounding countryside to the Beauly Firth. North Kessock and the Moray Firth is also well-known for being home to red kites and a pod of bottlenose dolphins.
Kessock Highland Lodges are a small and secluded complex of contemporary one and two bedroom, luxurious lodges with hot tubs. These extemely comfortable and well-equipped log cabins provide a peaceful retreat set on a working croft in North Kessock.
If you want to experience a bit of city life, the Highland capital of Inverness is only five miles away. Inverness has shops, bars, restaurants and stunning architecture including a Gothic cathedral. Inverness is also a transport hub for Scotland’s Highlands with an airport and train station.
Garden & outside space
Each luxury lodge has its own private hot tub in a secluded garden where you can relax and enjoy the stunning views during the day or a spot of star-gazing at night due to to lack of light pollution.
Alongside the hot tub every lodge has an all-weather rotating garden pod so you can sit outside on a rainy day but not get wet.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Outdoor hot tub
- Flat screen TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- iPod docking station
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with garden furniture
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Outdoor garden pod providing covered seating area
- Gas and electricity included
- All non-smoking accommodation
Please check website for details of each property.
Book and find out more about Kessock Highland Lodges, near Inverness
For more info and photos or to book, please visit the website.
Hot tubs and saunas: Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
MORE INFO ABOUT INVERNESS, LOCH NESS & BLACK ISLE
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks - Read our review of our favourite walk books