Creagan Na Mara is a recreation of a traditional thatched Hebridean croft cottage and was built using stone from the original house. Perched on a peninsula, it’s seaside location means you can fall asleep listening to the sound of the sea.
Creagan Na Mara, located right by the sea, is a single-storey holiday cottage with a spacious open plan living area with wooden floors.
The lounge area is a lovely place to relax and enjoy the views or watch the local wildlife as it has three large windows, each providing a different view of the landscape and the shore. On cooler days you can light the wood burner and snuggle up in this cosy cottage.
In the kitchen area you can cook a meal on the Neff cooker and enjoy it sitting around the oak dining table in the dining area.
Fall asleep in your king-size bed, whilst listening to the sea. (Surely, the best way to drift off!) The second bedroom has twin beds and is great for children or a couple of friends.
If you like to share a bath with your loved one, you’ll be pleased to know that the bathroom has a double-ended bath. If that’s not your thing, don’t worry as there’s a walk-in shower too, and a WC.
1 x double with king-size bed
1 x twin
- Wood burner
- 40″ Freesat TV, DVD and CD/radio
- Neff cooker, induction hob
- Double ended bath
- Walk-in shower
- Travel cot, highchair and fireguard provided on request
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden and furniture
- Bike store
- Parking (2 cars)
- No smoking
Book and find out more about Creagan Na Mara, Isle of North Uist
To book or for more info and photos, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Outer Hebrides. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation on the Outer Hebrides
- Quirky holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
Essential info for your holiday in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
MORE INFO ABOUT THE OUTER HEBRIDES
- If you like walking, this is a great walk book – The Outer Hebrides: 40 Coast and Country Walks (Pocket Mountains) – this book covers Barra to Lewis and includes the Isle of Lewis. Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Uig and West Lewis region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- As you can see from the photos, there are some breath-taking beaches on Lewis and Harris and a few feature in our best beaches in Scotland: Highlands and Islands