Shearings Holidays is the UK’s largest escorted tour operator with a range of tours across the Scottish Highlands and Islands. Shearings Holidays offer an easy and convenient way to explore Scotland with free coach pick-ups across the UK at 100s of locations. Accommodation is in hand-picked hotels.
Tour destinations include:
- Fort William
- Loch Ness
- Spey Valley
- Isle of Mull
- Outer Hebrides including Lewis and Harris
Features (depending on tour):
- Rail trips through stunning scenery
- Some meals
Find out more on the Shearings Holidays website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in the Cairngorms and Aviemore. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to the Cairngorms National Park
- Aviemore and the Cairngorms: 40 Shorter Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Cairngorms National Park from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips from Andi at the Cairngorm Reindeer CentreAndi, a herder at the Cairngorm Reindeer Centre, shares her top tips for what to see and things to do in Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park plus some gorgeous reindeer photos.
MORE INFO ABOUT INVERNESS, LOCH NESS & BLACK ISLE
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks - Read our review of our favourite walk books