This cosy cottage is a rural retreat on the 4,000-acre Ardura Estate but being centrally located on the island it makes a perfect base for exploring the Isle of Mull.
The Ardura Estate is situated on Mull’s southeastern coast, between Craignure and Iona Ferry. Nearby is the River Lussa and Loch Spelve and you can arrange to go fishing. Ben Fhada provides stunning mountain scenery.
This single-storey property has a bright and airy open-plan living/dining room with wood-burning stove. The living area leads into a modern kitchen with dining area and there is a bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. A river runs alongside the garden and wildlife watchers will be impressed that guests have seen golden eagles flying above the house.
1 x double bedroom with 5ft bed and en-suite bathroom with toilet
1 x twin bedroom
- Wood-burning stove
- Full electric central heating
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- High chair
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Estate grounds of 4,000 acres
- Fishing by arrangement
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
- NB: Farm machinery in vicinity of properties
Book and find out more about Ardura holiday cottage, Isle of Mull
To book or for more info and photos, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Isle of Mull. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation on the Isle of Mull
- Quirky holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
Plan your trip to the Isle of Mull
- See our guide to things to do on the island of Mull including how to get there
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download (available from Ordnance Survey or Amazon)
- Walk books – we like Pocket Mountain walk books and they have one for Mull and Iona but there are also other books available on Amazon
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.