Drumrossie Hotel in Inverness is a stylish art deco building set in nine acres of parkland yet only 10 minutes from the city centre of the Highland capital of Inverness.
The Macdonald Drumrossie Hotel is great for golfers as it’s near some of the best links golf courses in the world. It also makes a great base for exploring the locak area including the historical site of Culloden, Loch Ness and the Cairngorms National Park. Wildlife lovers will keep their eyes open when near the Moray Firth for the resident pod of bottlenose dolphins and seals.
The Macdonald Drumrossie Hotel has a range of dining options including the Grill Room Restaurant awarded two prestigious AA Rosettes. The Lounge offers diners a light menu with views of the hotel’s grounds.
Organic food and drink
Organic food and drink is also on the menu at the Drumrossie with an increasing range of organic produce. Breakfast is a great start to your day with baked bread, comb honey and organic sausages.
The bedrooms are well-appointed in a traditional style with:
- satellite television
- large comfortable bed
- en-suite with separate bath and shower
Book and find out more about Macdonald Drumrossie Hotel
For more info and to book this Inverness hotel, visit the website.
Plan your trip to Inverness and the Black Isle
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.
MORE INFO ABOUT INVERNESS, LOCH NESS & BLACK ISLE
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle area. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation in Inverness, Loch Ness and the Black Isle
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks - Read our review of our favourite walk books