Sunset Cottage on the island of Mull has stunning sea views over the Sound of Mull. Sunset Cottage is a Mull holiday let in the Corry Farm group which is located 6 miles from Salen.
Bedrooms: 2 comprising
- 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x twin (zip/link, can be double on request)
Sunset Cottage is a 2-bedroom self-catering ground floor cottage located 6 miles from Salen and easily accessible from the ferry ports on the island.
A garden with patio makes the most of the views of the Sound of Mull and you can leave the car at home as there is great walking from the front door.
If the weather means you’re better off indoors you can still enjoy the beautiful scenery through the floor to ceiling lounge window.
The cottage’s eco-friendly underfloor heating and woodburner in the sitting room make this a perfect Mull holiday let for an autumn or winter break too.
- Ground source underfloor central heating
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with Freeview
- DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
A Mull holiday let perfect for group holidays
Sunset Cottage is one of four cottages which together provide accommodation for 12 people. This is ideal for groups of family and friends who wish to holiday together but also enjoy their own private space.
Book and find out more about Sunset Cottage, Salen, Isle of Mull
For more info and photos and to book this cottage or the other Mull holiday homes in the group visit the website.
Plan your trip to the Isle of Mull
- See our guide to things to do on the island of Mull including how to get there
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download (available from Ordnance Survey or Amazon)
- Walk books – we like Pocket Mountain walk books and they have one for Mull and Iona but there are also other books available on Amazon
SCOTTISH CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE
Need some Christmas present inspiration? Check out our Scottish Christmas gift guide for Scottish-themed gifts and handmade presents.