Spacious, modern holiday cottage on the Isle of Skye designed to make the most of its wonderful sea and mountain views and only five minutes walk from the harbour. This Skye holiday cottage sleeps 8 and offers great holiday accommodation for a group of friends or family.
On the ground floor of this two-storey holiday cottage there is a well-equipped kitchen, with a breakfast bar. There is also a dining room, shower room with shower, basin and WC plus a utility room. Two spacious bedrooms with en-suite facilities complete the ground floor accommodation
The first-floor mezzanine sitting room makes the most of the fabulous views with tall windows and French doors opening onto the large balcony where you can sit and enjoy the views. If it’s too wet and windy for the balcony, you can light the woodburning stove and enjoy the views from the warm and cosy sitting room. A king-size double bedroom has sea and mountain views plus an en-suite shower room. There is also a snug with a sofa bed.
- 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Oil central heating
- Woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with FreeSat
- Radio, iPod dock
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Balcony with seating
Shop 5 mins walk (summer months only) or 17 miles
Book and find out more about Askival holiday cottage, Isle of Skye
To book or for more info and photos, visit the website.
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels on the Isle of Skye. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation on the Isle of Skye
- Log cabins and lodges in the Scottish Highlands and Islands
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do on the Isle of Skye
- Things to do on the Isle of Skye – Steve Millar and Blaze the dog
- Local tips: Katie, Taigh Ailean Hotel, Isle of Skye – things to do