The Cabin @ Seaview is a cosy, modern holiday cottage for two near Dunvegan on the Isle of Skye, Scotland. This detached log cabin is ideal for a romantic retreat for a couple with views of Loch Roag.
The Cabin @ Seaview is a one-bedroom log cabin with an open plan kitchen and living room area. Double doors from the sitting room and the bedroom mean you can enjoy the views over Loch Roag and the mountains wherever you are inside.
If you’re fond of a lie-in, you can enjoy your morning cuppa and still drink in the views from the comfort of your king-size bed. Sounds perfect for a stormy morning!
On warm days you can sit in the garden and enjoy those loch views with a glass of wine or a local real ale from the Isle of Skye Brewery.
A 10 minute walk takes you to the island of Skye’s dramatic coastline. Historic Dunvegan Castle, ancestral home of the Chiefs of Clan MacLeod for 800 years, is only a few miles away.
- Smart TV with freeview
- oil central heating
- multi-fuel stove
- electric oven and hob
- radio/iPod dock
- Off-road parking
- Garden area with garden furniture
- Shower room with walk-in shower
- Chiminea for BBQs
Book and find out more about The Cabin @ Seaview, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye
For more info and to book this popular romantic retreat visit the website.
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Check out our Local Tip series where you can find out what Katie from the Taigh Ailean Hotel on the Isle of Skye recommends you do when on holiday on the Isle of Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Want to see more stunning holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands?
See our directory of holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands.