This holiday cottage near Fort William has wonderful mountain views and a beautiful interior. Explore the hills and glens and then come home to a great night's sleep in the super king bed. A covered patio area means you can enjoy the peace of the enclosed garden whatever the weather.
The spacious open plan living area is a great place to relax and enjoy the mountain views. It includes a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area with comfortable sofas.
With underfloor heating and a woodburner, this is the perfect holiday cottage to explore the Scottish Highlands in the autumn and winter.
A lovely bathroom makes up the property with a bath, shower over, basin and toilet.
- 1 x zip and link twin bedroom which can also be superking bed
- 1 x double bedroom with en-suite shower room, basin and WC
- Electric central heating and underfloor heating throughout
- Electric oven and hob
- Washing machine
- TV with Freeview
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
The enclosed garden also offers you a covered patio area so you can enjoy the outdoors all year round.
Despite its tranquil location you are only a mile away from the small village of Roy Bridge where you will find a café and two hotels. Nevis Range Mountain Experience is only a 15 minute drive away, a great day out for those who love to ski.
The larger village of Spean Bridge has a village shop, woollen mill and several cafes and restaurants.
Fort William, the capital of the Highlands, is a short drive away and if you enjoy skiiing, you can visit the Nevis Range Mountain Experience.