With stunning sea and mountain views, you may not want to leave this peaceful cottage on the Isle of Skye’s Sleat Peninsula.
The spacious accommodation is all on the ground floor of this wooden lodge. The sitting room has large windows and comfortable seating so you can totally lose yourself in the beautiful views. The kitchen and dining area have French doors which open onto a balcony. In this Skye lodge you can enjoy the scenery whatever the weather and guests have seen eagles, otters and seals from the cottage. The bathroom has a bath with a shower over.
If you can drag yourself away, you will find a 10 minutes walk takes you to the Skye coast.
- 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double
- 1 x twin
- Electric oven
- Gas hob
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- TV with FreeSat
- Ample off road parking
The hamlet of Tokavaig is only 10 miles north of the village of Armadale which has a shop, pub and hotel. Broadford is on;y 15 miles from the cottage and has more amenities being Skye’s second largest village.
Book and find out more about Thorsvik
For more info and photos or to book this wooden lodge, visit the website.
Plan your trip to the Isle of Skye
- Isle of Skye: 40 Coast and Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the Isle of Skye from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do on the Isle of Skye
- Things to do on the Isle of Skye – Steve Millar and Blaze the dog
- Local tips: Katie, Taigh Ailean Hotel, Isle of Skye – things to do
Want to see more stunning holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands?
See our directory of holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highlands and Islands.