Fred. Olsen Cruises are a relaxing way to explore the rugged and dramatic beauty of the Scottish Highlands and Islands plus other parts of Scotland and the UK. They offer a range of cruise itineraries giving you the chance to see all that Scotland’s Highlands and Islands have to offer such as mountains, lochs, remote islands with stunning beaches, historical places of interest and pretty harbour towns such as Tobermory. Taking a cruise is also a great way for you to do some wildlife spotting as the seas around this area are well-known for seabirds, whales, sharks and dolphins.
Special offers ending 03 May 2017
Your tips covered
Book any of the new 2018/19 cruises now and Fred. Olsen will cover the tips for your housekeeping and your table waiter, so you can relax on board and enjoy your holiday with the peace of mind that almost everything is included in the price you’ve paid. Terms & conditions apply.
Three cruises for the price of two
Alternatively, book any Fred. Olsen cruise, with a 2018/19 and a 2017 cruise and the lowest-priced sailing is absolutely free! Secure your bookings now and enjoy exceptional savings on your 2017, 2018 and 2019 cruise holidays.
The latest itineraries include:
- Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Historic Castles and Highland Games
- Lochs of Scotland
- Highlands and Lochs of Scotland
- The Lochs, Castles & Coasts of the British Isles
- Wildlife of England and Scotland
- From the Highlands of Scotland to the Lizard Peninsula
Cruises to the Scottish Highlands and Islands depart from various UK ports including:
Book and find out more about cruises to the Scottish Highlands and Islands
More info: Sutherland Caithness
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?
We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in Sutherland and Caithness. Start your search right here:
Plan your trip to Sutherland
- If you like walking, check out Caithness & Sutherland – 40 Coast & Country Walks – Read our review of our favourite walk books.
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various options available for the Kinlochbervie region from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
Local tips for things to do in Sutherland
- Things to do in Sutherland, Scotland suggested by Catriona from Culgower B&B
MORE INFO ABOUT INVERNESS, LOCH NESS & BLACK ISLE
- Ordnance Survey maps with free mobile download – various combinations available for the North Kessock and Black Isle area from Ordnance Survey and Amazon
- Loch Ness, Inverness, Black Isle and Affric: 40 Favourite Walks - Read our review of our favourite walk books
MORE INFO ABOUT CRUISES AND COACH TOURS
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more cruise and coach tour operators offering different types of holidays exploring the Scottish Highlands & Islands. Start your search right here:
MORE INFO ABOUT ULLAPOOL, ASSYNT & EASTER ROSS
Fully booked or not what you’re looking for?We have more self-catering apartments, cottages and lodges plus B&Bs and hotels in the area. Start your search right here:
- Holiday accommodation in Ullapool, Assynt & Easter Ross
- Holiday accommodation in Gairloch & Torridon